Friday, September 16, 2011

Joining in...

This was a card I made for the recent Papercrafts call for submission in the 'masking' section, it took a lot of time fussy cutting the masks and getting these little critters in place so had to share! I also had a couple rejected for the 'colour spectrum' section, but I will save those for another day!!

I just finished reading another post that Amber had posted on her blog this week and it really helped to put everything in perspective for me, also helps dealing with this 'rejection' a little bit easier!!
You should definitely pop over there and read the post... and even if you can't relate, she has an awsome card made out of micro beads that you have to see!!

Bought a fab black dress yesterday!! Fits great... check it out HERE... no Papertrey order for me this month but hey.... I think I have enough craft supplies to get by... lol!!



{Stamps-Paper Smooches 'Hang ups' and 'Chubby Chums', Amy R 'Congrats Sentiments', Papertrey 'Ad Sense'; Die-Papertrey 'Double ended banner'; Ink Versamagic, Coloured with Copics}

Have a great weekend!
Robin

16 comments:

  1. Robin-
    This is as cute as it gets!!!! Adorable!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant masking! Make sure to enter this for next month's PS Guest Designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok....I had to go and read what you were talking about.. I have to say I was just feeling this the other day... THanks for sharing..I really needed that..

    THis card is seriously AWESOME...and..CREATIVE... I love it..
    I think this has to be one of my favorite cards out there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is great- must've taken ages to work it all out!! :)
    Love your new header, too!! :)
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. That's some fabulous masking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a fabulous card! I love Paper Smooches images and you have made them look so cute here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These little ones are CUTE!!! and yah fussy cuting them sounds like crazy hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic card robin.i love the fun image and great design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Robin, your card is adorable! Thanks for your kind words on my blog and also for the link to Amber's post :) Also took a peek at the dress - looks hot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Your coloring and masking are fabulous on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card, Robin!! the coloring and masking are fabulous!! I can SO feel your pain about PC submissions! Keep your awesome work coming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, so cute!!! And what a fantastic maskin job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh! So cute! Love this fun and colourful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha! This card it soooo cute! Even though it got rejected I think it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete