Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: Merci Card

This weeks Trigger from the Moxie Fab World is straight from the pages of Stamp It! Cards!!
I absolutely love the scene she has created... reminds me of my Nana's old kitchen!
And Trigger it did... it brought back a lot of old memories that I have of us together... 

Merci Card by Tina Fussel, p. 134

I made a Thank-you card as well and picked up black, white and aqua colours. I die cut some doilies and used one of the pretty hand died ones I got in Frog Feather's Etsy Shop a while back, {It's so hard to use them} since it was quite like one my Nana would have on the table in the kitchen under a vase of flowers!


My Nana made it over to my Wedding in Ireland all the way from Canada in her late 80's.. she had an absolutely brilliant time and I was so glad she made it for our special day! She always wanted to come to Ireland and wasn't going to miss it for the world! She is no longer with us, but I have so many great memories of us together!!

Robin